STAB-CIM™(25% Cinnamaldehyde premix)
(25% Cinnamaldehyde premix)
-Stable essential oils feed additives anti-microorganism in wider spectrum
- Cinnamaldehyde with wider spectrum anti-microorganism additives
- It could directly anti Gram-positive bacteria & Gram-negative bacteria (C.p and E.coli and so on,MIC is 100~200ppm) in broad spectrum.
- Restrain the activity of the quorum sensing inhibitors of the pathogenic fungi of GUT,reduce the virulence of pathogenic bacteria.
- Retrain the activity and the copy of virus in the GUT (AIV and others)
- Wider spectrum anti-microorganism additives: Direct sterilization,attenuated form GUT in low dosage.
- Original Preparation technology to make sure the Cinnamaldehyde premix would be stable,contents keeps same,no volatilizing,no degradation,withstand high temperatures,and long-term preservation.
- Palatability,nonirritant,No affect the feed intake even add high dose into the feed
- High Cost-Effective: It could reduce the dose of AGPs and improve the efficiency (the reason of QSI) when it add into the common fee with AGPs;It could alternative the wider spectrum AGPs,for example Aureomycin and others to reduce the cost of feed.
Table 1.The STAB-CIM™ feed additives apply in Piglet Feed
Table 2.STAB-CIM™ feed additives apply in starter broiler(Insighter animal examination farm,2013)
Table 3.STAB-CIM™ feed additives apply in Layer ( Insighter animal examination farm,2013)
Table 4.STAB-CIM™ feed additives apply in Ctenopharyngodon idellus (China Agricultural University Department of Fisheries (2012))
Table 5. The production performance of STAB-CIM™ feed additives in Duck (Insighter animal examination farm,2013)